SUPU KABI

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Top 3 Free Data Recovery Software
No matter how careful you are with all of your data, it is a fairly common scenario to have one of your important files deleted either by mistake or due to a virus or bug in your computer system. Under such circumstances, a file recovery software comes in handy. However, with such a wide variety of such software available in the market, one can’t help but be baffled when it comes to choosing the one. Taking this into consideration, we have briefly reviewed three of the top data recovery software which can serve the purpose. Let’s take a look at the list.

1. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard :

One of the finest options available in the market to undelete the files which have been removed from your system by mistake or due to a computer virus is the EaseUS Data Recovery. It is one of the most user-friendly options at your disposal since it doesn’t take any help from a professional to make use of the software for data recovery. Thanks to an interface that closely resembles the windows explorer, you would feel familiar with the interface that’ll promote the ease of usage. EaseUS Data Recovery is capable of recovering the deleted files from the hard drive, the optical drives, an external storage such as a memory card or any other device that is read by a computer system as an external storage. You can also make use of the aforementioned file recovery software for partition recovery.

2. Wise Data Recovery:

Wise data recovery is another option at your disposal if you are looking forward to a free of charge software that serves the purpose of recovering your deleted files from the computer system. The software is easy to use, takes only minutes to perform a scan of the storage device from which you need to recover the deleted files, and a dedicated column called Recoverability informs you of the likelihood that your desired file will be restored for you. The aforementioned file recovery software is compatible with Windows XP and later.

3. Restoration:

Restoration is similar to a wide range of other data recovery software available in the market except for the fact that it is one of the most convenient to use options. It is compatible with Windows XP and later and is capable of recovering data from all types of storage devices. What’s unique about this software is that it’s really tiny in size and does not require to be installed before it can be used. So you can conveniently run the file recovery software via an external storage device as well.

Considering the information mentioned above, it won’t be wrong to state that there are multiple different options at your disposal which can serve the purpose of data recovery within minutes. Now that you are familiar with three of the best free data recovery software, all you have to do is choose one from the list mentioned above and rest assured, you won’t have to be disappointed in making the decision. So what are you waiting for?

It is my opinion others I don't know.

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Macrium Reflect Home:cool:

memnon

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Był Keriver 1 Click Restore , Reboot Restore RX i jego kolega Rollback Home . Aomei Buckapper i Aomei One Key Recovery , potem Acronis True Image 2015 . Gdy z niewiadomych przyczyn czas tworzenia kopii wydłużył mu się kilkunastokrotnie na moim kompie i nic tego nie chciało zmienić ( wersja 2016 którą testowałem gdy była betą zachowywała się pod tym względem normalnie ) zamienił go ax64 Time Machine . Kopię tworzył szybciutko jak przywraca nie miałem potrzeby sprawdzać . Niestety podobno program nie jest już rozwijany , na szczęście wygrałem klucz do Macrium Reflect Home . Teraz jest jego czas :) . Klucz wygrałem na Naszym forum :) .

Jarom

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Obecnie Acronis True Image z promocji. Program robi to co powinien ale w moim przypadku prawdą jest to o czym piszą w sieci, program jest ociężały. wiesza się czasami i przy pełnej kompresji długo to wszytko trwa. Chyba z wersji na wersję jest coraz gorzej. Testowo sprawdziłem jakąś promocyjną wersję Aomei czy EaseUS i nie dość że bootowalny obraz (bo tylko z takich wersji korzystam na pendrive) zajmował tam kilka razy mniej miejsca, to również to samo robił szybciej. Niestety, nie wiem jak z pewnością co do późniejszego przywracania obrazu dysków, dlatego pozostaję przy Acronisie który pod tym względem jest jednak u mnie niezawodny.
Jak mi się to uda, to przesiądę się na Macrium Reflect a marzeniem by tu była wersja Workstation.

helium

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Kraków
Testowo sprawdziłem jakąś promocyjną wersję Aomei czy EaseUS i nie dość że bootowalny obraz (bo tylko z takich wersji korzystam na pendrive) zajmował tam kilka razy mniej miejsca, to również to samo robił szybciej. Niestety, nie wiem jak z pewnością co do późniejszego przywracania obrazu dysków, dlatego pozostaję przy Acronisie który pod tym względem jest jednak u mnie niezawodny.
Ja także preferuję używanie programów tego typu w trybie Boot (pendrive). Mnogość śmieci które instaluje Acronis jest porażająca, nie wspomnę ilości procesów które dodaje. Na szczęście przy wersji Acronis Boot nie majstrują (lub robią w minimalnym stopniu) i to narzędzie spisuje się o d lat bez zarzutu. Jedyny zarzut który mam do wersji Boot Acronisa to odwieczny problem z wpisywaniem polskich znaków diaktrycznych przy tworzeniu opisów do kopi zapasowych, trzeba kombinować.
; = ł
Shift + ; = Ł
' = ą
Shift + ' = ę
[ = ż
Shift + [ = ń
] = ś
Shift + ] = ć
\ = ó

Co do AOMEI Backupper to używam go na Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit, system zainstalowany w trybie UEFI. Nie ma żadnych problemów z przywracaniem systemu czy całego dysku czy to z poziomu zainstalowanego programu czy też przy pomocy Boot. Oczywiście żeby tworzyć kopie zapasowe przy pomocy AOMEI Backupper to trzeba utworzyć nośnik ratunkowy Boot WinPE. Opcja nośnika ratunkowego Linux umożliwia tylko przywracanie kopii zapasowych bez możliwości ich tworzenia z poziomu Boot.

Ostatnia edycja:

jerzy601

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Aomei Backupper Pro.:)

Do góry