- 26 Maj 2010
Instalator:What’s New in 19.20?
- Mouse Up Show Down. What about a mouse-driven instant non-invasive Folder Contents Preview that lets you look into a folder without opening it? You can jump into subfolders or open files right from the preview. You will get hooked to this amazing speed booster in a second and never look back.
- Tree Path Colors. Just like with tabs you now can also have the "Tree Path Tracing" auto-match the color of the breadcrumb bar of each pane. It’s a small thing but it makes everything look better.
- Drag and Clone. In all small lists where you can drag items to a new position you now can drag-and-clone an item by Ctrl+Drag.
- Remove Search and Filters. The context menu of the Search Information Bar and Filter Information Bar now tells you what you can do with a double click: Remove the search, or the filter. You always could, but now you know.
Instalator:What’s New in 19.30?
- Folder Contents Preview. Now you can get a folder contents preview in the Hover Box. Simply hover a folder and see its top 20 items instantly listed in a small popup. Works in the folder tree and the file list. Addictive is an understatement. This will change the way you work. Your file management will become smooth and silent through a reduction of futile clicks.
- Mouse Up Show Down. Now it’s available also in the folder tree. Like in the List it works on mouse up on the folder icons. Lets you quickly peek into folders without leaving the current location. Lets you even list and open files right from the tree.
- Canvas Color Toggle. Now you can quickly toggle the background color of the Hover Box for images. Cool feature for photographers.
- Invalid Filename Warning. Now you get a warning in the status bar when a file or folder with an invalid filename (invalid in the Windows shell, not in NTFS) is selected in the file list. Leading or trailing spaces are made visible by a replacement character.
- Horizontal Scrolling. Now Shift+Wheel horizontally scrolls folder tree and file list.
Install:What’s New in 19.40?
- Archive Contents Preview. Now you can preview the contents of archives just by hovering the file icon. No clicks required. Works for ZIP and, if WinRAR and/or 7-Zip is installed, for RAR, TAR, GZ, 7Z, and many other archive formats.
- Live Filter Box. Now you can choose the position of the Live Filter Box. Either it is shown right of the Address Bar, or in the left end of the Status Bar.
- Hover Box Icon. Now you can toggle the visibility of the file icon in the status section of the Hover Box: Simply press key "I".
- Hover Box Status. Now you can cycle the amount of information shown in the status section of the Hover Box: Simply press key "S".
- Compilation Soundtrack. Compiled to the music of Khruangbin.
Install:Maintenance Release 19.40.0100
- Hover Box Size. Now you can scale the size of the image shown in the Hover Box. Simply press keys "Numpad Add" or "Numpad Subtract".
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Compilation Soundtrack. Compiled to the music of Colter Wall.
Instalator:What’s New in 19.80?
- Multi-User-Tagging. The concept of Multi-User-Tagging, i.e. sharing file tags within a networked team, is around for quite a while in XYplorer, but the first implementation lacked power, comfort, and elegance. Not anymore.
If you are looking for a way to implement a shared tagging system, you found it. Easy setup, fast automatic real-time synchronization, access control, and a large number of independent fields (Label, Tags, Comment, and 16 freely definable Extra Tags) for each file.
Give it a try, annotate a file and have all your team members see your notes in real-time in their file manager. And see their comments in your file manager. Your team is fully connected.
- Status Log. Now the last 1000 changes in the Status Bar are permanently logged. It might be interesting to see what those rapidly changing Status Bar messages actually said, or what exactly you were doing 15 minutes ago. Now you can find out.
- Compilation Soundtrack. Compiled to the music of Fanny, "The Godmothers of Chick Rock."