Instalator:What’s New in 19.90?
- Clipboard Viewer. What’s in the clipboard? What will happen when I paste now? Curious? Need to know for sure? Well, just hover the "Edit Clipboard" or "Paste" button in the toolbar for an instant preview of the current clipboard contents. No clicks required. And it even works for images.
- Paste Text As Item. Now you can paste a copy of the item(s) referred to by textual clipboard contents. Works with local paths and even with web addresses. Which means you can download a file to the current folder right from an http path in the clipboard.
- Dropped Messages From Thunderbird. Now, additional to Outlook, also emails dropped from Thunderbird are processed along the your settings for dropped messages.
- Editing Dropped Messages. Now you can trigger an edit prompt for each field you please (From, To, Subject, Date Sent). Helps when archiving emails.
- Transparent Images Preview. Now you have four options for how to display the transparent areas in images: Neutral, Grid, White, Black.
- Hover Box With Transparency. Now it supports the user-selected transparency background (Neutral, Grid, White, Black), and you can easily change it on-the-fly while the Hover Box is shown.
- Compilation Soundtrack. Compiled to the music of Mike Doughty.