Zemana doczekała się aktualizacji :szok

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Hi guys! Many of you noticed that I joined Malwertips few days ago. For those who do not know me, I am a Zemana employee and I will be here to communicate with you, share news from our company, solve issues caused by our software and gather your feedback.

We are aware that our products were loved by many of you because we were different from others in the sense that we were solving our users' key pain points.

Last year we received so many complaints that our technology is not what it used to be, how our detection is bad, lazy support, lack of updates...We promised some things but we were not able to keep our promises. Yes, we agree, we had your trust and we lost it.

Now, we are trying to win you back. We are going step by step and we are positive that in the end of this journey we will be able to do it.This time we are focused on being a costumer oriented company where the key for our business will be our users' needs and feedback.

And we start from you guys. We will make the first step with you.

I know that you want to get an answer for ZAM Ultimate and we will give you one. There is no ZAM Ultimate. Not because we wanted it like that. Just we were going through some hard times and this is the end results.

But on the other side, you can call it whatever you want it Ultimate, Pro or xyz but we have a new version of Zemana AntiMalware and we focused to build a product that makes the job done.

We improved the things you wanted but now we need your help.

I invite all of you to join our
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

On Monday, all of you who joined will receive a setup for Zemana Antimalware 3.0 beta version.

Just please keep in mind that this product is still in beta and it has many bugs and issues and most importantly it's not totally done yet.

That's why we need your help. Test the product and share your feedback with us so we can improve it more and more.

Thank you for your support.

Każdy kto zapisze się tutaj
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
, otrzyma w poniedziałek do testowania nową Zemana Antimalware 3 beta, klucze też pewnie dadzą.

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
No i wystartowali !
explorer_2018-12-17_22-30-16-png.203702

Improvements ==
  • Improved detection with A.I.
    • We'll share details about our deep learning model in a blog post very soon
    • With new file reputation logic, antimalware can much more efficiently detect zero-day files and marks them suspicious for you.
  • Faster smart scan
    • Smart scan only scans files that are running or may run on your PC. This means that it doesn’t scan all files on your PC; in other words, it scans possible threats, it doesn’t scan your whole PC.
    • PS. As smart scan targets currently running process or processes which have potential to run, it will not detect malware that is not active and sitting on your disk.
  • Browser Cleanup
    • We have completely rewritten of the Browser Cleanup Module. This module is provided to you as an optional feature and it will target all kinds of browser hijackers, adware etc.
  • Redesigned UI
    • UI is completely redesigned to ease your usage.
    • Now main navigation is much more convenient.
    • License information and activation pages are redesigned.
    • Update page under settings gives you much more information related to your version.
    • We have provided easier while-listing and better reporting experience.
    • Help & Support option is added to easily submit your inquiries
  • License Improvements
    • Our licensing system is redesigned from scratch. Now your last active license will automatically be detected by application and activated for you. Even when you purchase your license, we will try to activate it automatically without waiting for your input.

== Known issues ==
  • We have not included Full Scan feature yet. It is our topmost priority on our roadmap and it will be added soon to fully protect you.
  • We have decided to redesign the Real-Time Scan feature benefiting A.I. functionalities. This will make our Real-time scan feature much faster and much more accurate. This feature has top priority and will be completed soon.
  • This version still uses the 2.0's driver. Soon, we will replace it with the new one which supports Microsoft's Core Isolation Memory Integrity.
  • In this version, we support only English language. We will soon add support for all other (languages supported by the previous version) and more

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
No i wystartowali !
explorer_2018-12-17_22-30-16-png.203702

Improvements ==
  • Improved detection with A.I.
    • We'll share details about our deep learning model in a blog post very soon
    • With new file reputation logic, antimalware can much more efficiently detect zero-day files and marks them suspicious for you.
  • Faster smart scan
    • Smart scan only scans files that are running or may run on your PC. This means that it doesn’t scan all files on your PC; in other words, it scans possible threats, it doesn’t scan your whole PC.
    • PS. As smart scan targets currently running process or processes which have potential to run, it will not detect malware that is not active and sitting on your disk.
  • Browser Cleanup
    • We have completely rewritten of the Browser Cleanup Module. This module is provided to you as an optional feature and it will target all kinds of browser hijackers, adware etc.
  • Redesigned UI
    • UI is completely redesigned to ease your usage.
    • Now main navigation is much more convenient.
    • License information and activation pages are redesigned.
    • Update page under settings gives you much more information related to your version.
    • We have provided easier while-listing and better reporting experience.
    • Help & Support option is added to easily submit your inquiries
  • License Improvements
    • Our licensing system is redesigned from scratch. Now your last active license will automatically be detected by application and activated for you. Even when you purchase your license, we will try to activate it automatically without waiting for your input.

== Known issues ==
  • We have not included Full Scan feature yet. It is our topmost priority on our roadmap and it will be added soon to fully protect you.
  • We have decided to redesign the Real-Time Scan feature benefiting A.I. functionalities. This will make our Real-time scan feature much faster and much more accurate. This feature has top priority and will be completed soon.
  • This version still uses the 2.0's driver. Soon, we will replace it with the new one which supports Microsoft's Core Isolation Memory Integrity.
  • In this version, we support only English language. We will soon add support for all other (languages supported by the previous version) and more
Zmienili wygląd na trochę ładniejszy :ok , szkoda że jeszcze nie działa real time protection ale w końcu to wczesna beta, oby poprawili detekcję :)

Elvis

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Znów będą rozwijać przez jakiś czas, porozdają trochę licencji w promocjach i później zostawią tak jak wersję 2 :guma

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Zemana AntiMalware 3.0.500 Beta
Wednesday, December 19, 2018 5:04 PM

Crashes related to adding an item to quarantine are fixed

Ntfs related crashes are fixed

Renewal button will not be shown anymore when you have a lifetime license (Credits to Emanuel and Sinisa)

Scan title issues are fixed (Credits to Sinisa)

Menu navigation during an ongoing scan is optimized

Minor improvements

Do góry