10 - lecie PZD - Wygraj Acronis True Image 2019

Status
Zamknięty.

fresta

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bardzo chciałbym mieć na swoim PC Acronis True Image 2019. Świetny program do tworzenia niezawodnych kopii danych i co ważne, iż dowolnym momencie można przywrócić cały system lub pojedyncze pliki. Do tego w j. polskim.

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Acronis True Image is one of the most reliable backup software in the market with ransomware protection, high speed of backup and recovery for both folder/file and image backups!!! Thanks a lot @ORGANIZAT0R for the giveaway!!

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. It is a very good app that is important for all users. After a recent system crash and loss of many important data, I am sure that I need acronis true image to have backup copies and system image so that I can restore my data in an easy way. The built in Cyber Protection offers may security tools that protect your data. The program has a simple interface, easy to use and offers cloud space

Nitrogene

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Acronis True Image to dla mnie synonim bezpieczeństwa danych. Komfort wykonywania backupu takim narzędziem i szybkość odtwarzania danych doceni każdy użytkownik. Jeśli ma się jakiekolwiek wartościowe dane na komputerze, to brak backupu jest zbędnym ryzykiem. Nawet w przypadku najnowszych doskonałych komputerów warto mieć pewność, że nie straci się danych przez awarię czy kradzież komputera.

Mohammad.Poorya

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
On a Bike!
Thanks for the giveaway.

It also features an online storage component in Acronis Cloud; offers archival and sync functionality; has a hidden restore-from partition (such as those often found with laptops) called Secure Zone; can clone disks; and offers ransomware protection.

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks ORGANIZAT0R for the giveaway

Currently I'm using 2011 version of Acronis Image software on Windows XP. It still works fine for me. Since 2011 there are
many good additions to Acronis True Image. It is the best in the market and works flawlessly. The restore, versioning,
compression, and conversion options are the best. A must have for every Windows user. Apart from this there are other
less known functions such as Try&Decide and an option to add Acronis Recovery prior to boot. Further, addition of cloud
storage is very useful, as not only it can backup data online but also provides ability to access/restore the data by a mere
login to the online account. All in all a great software from reliable developer.

Thanks,
Grr

irfan19

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks ORGANIZAT0R for this amazing Giveaway contest :)
Acronis true image is a renown backup software.Version 2019 has a lots of new & improved features like Fast disk imaging & restore capabilities,Survival kit,Cryptomining blocker,Improved ransomware protection,Cloud backup ,Backup cleanup utility etc.It's a one of the best disaster recovery solution & highly recommended.Probably best backup software in the industry.

pisondi

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway for Acronis True Image Home 2019. I hope i joined on tine. Needless to say that a license for this software will come handy as i am currently using a free backup software inferior to Acronis for which my subscription ended in early 2018. Would be a great pleasure to win it în order to perform regular backups on my PC. Best wishes.

ashwingeek

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway. Acronis True Image Home 2019 is very reliablehas the best interface for any backup program. I especially like the File Manager in the app.

hansik

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Przede wszystkim podziękowania dla ORGANIZAT0Ra za konkurs. Acronis od dawna jest jednym z najlepszych programów do backupu. Coraz więcej danych mamy zapisanych cyfrowo stąd potrzeba ich chronienia. Podstawowym sposobem jest kopia zapasowa. A skoro jest szansa na znakomity program, grzechem byłoby nie spróbować jej wykorzystać. Pozdrawiam uczestników konkursu.

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
Dzięki za konkurs!
Acronis is my favorite backup software. Program pozwala na niezawodne tworzenie bezpiecznych kopii zapasowych plików, partycji, obrazów systemu itp. Dla mnie jest to numer 1 w tej kategorii.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway !
Acronis True Image 2019 is a software suite which can back up your documents, photos, email, selected partitions, and even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data. It can offer protection that keeps users data safe, accessible, private, authentic, secure and ensure full security of all of the information on your PC. It even allows users to access cloud backups, mobile features, social network backups and remote backup management.
Since I do not possess any backup tool at present, I am eager to win this software to backup my system and my personal data.

ORGANIZAT0R

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dr7sgoF.jpg

qGlfUPO.jpg

Zwycięzcy mają 48 godzin na potwierdzenie wygranej do mnie na PW.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry