Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Ukazała się nowa wersja programu AppGuard 3.1
Pobieramy
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

PDF

Trochę w programie się pozmieniało :D
ibxRGq.jpg

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Bardzo wiadomość dla użytkowników programu AppGuard, będzie dostępna opcja z pawokliku
I have a feature request that I would like you to consider. I would like to be able to right click on a downloaded file and select run (or execute) unguarded.

All right already! Seriously, we've been wanting to do this for a while, but it hasn't been a high priority. Since there are so many of you that are requesting this feature, we'll bump up the prioirty.

You all have great suggestions and we do value them and give them serious consideration. THANKS!

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Niedługo wyjdzie nowa wersja AppGuard'a i z tego co wyczytałem będą szukać beta testerów.

Hi Wilders AppGuard users,

I wanted to let you know that we finally received the go ahead to do another release of the consumer version in March. This will not be a major revision so anyone that currently has a license will be able to upgrade for free. We hope (don't hold me to it, please) to include at least the following improvements:

Apply Trusted Publisher Rules for DLLs

Fix "SAM" bug as reported by Zyrtec and Greg S (as long as we are able to recreate it here)

Allow entry of path names for exception folders without having to browse (so you can add paths that you don't have permissions too)

Add parent process information to the blocking events messages.

Support for Windows 8.

I hope we can also add support for non-English Windows (but this will definitely be a stretch item).

I'm soliciting other suggestions from you all and we will try to accomodate as best we can. We will also be looking for people willing to beta test for us well.

Jak będzie więcej info to dam znać. :gwizdek

A

Anonymous

Niepotrzebnie nakręcałem koniunkturę :nea to tylko zwykła wersja AppGuarda 3 z poprawkami a nie start bety w wersji 4 :gwizdek

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
We're very close to releasing the Beta. Please email

with an "official" request to be a beta tester and I will respond with the download link as soon as it is live (perhaps later tonight, but most likely tomorrow morning). THANKS!
Beta testy rozpoczęte :D

A

Anonymous

No i gitara :ok Słodka Barbara :zawsty rozesłała beta-instalki...zauważyłem jeden-bardzo znaczący dodatek-funkcję : PowerApps-czyli możliwość dodawania do wykluczenia ochrony innych programów zabezpieczających-które mają jakiś konflikt z AppGuardem.

u1Lm0.png

Jeśli wylukaliście jakieś inne nowalijki-to proszę pisać.

A

Anonymous

AppGuard 3.5.6.0
The following fixes were made:
During an upgrade AppGuard was not retaining the user's trusted publishers and alert settings.
Including a folder path containing a “%” character in the policy resulted in AppGuard aborting.
When browsing to a folder while adding a user-space folder or a Guarded Application folder, AppGuard would sometimes add the parent path to the policy.

Baśka nareszcie wypuściła kolejną betę Suwerena :klawik. Są też drobne zmiany w GUI :

d1MedjB.png

Dk5QKho.png

CF56aAU.png

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
AppGuard 4.1.41.2

AppGuard 4.1.41.2
Okay, everyone. Time to test the update feature (if you want). If you have AppGuard set to periodically check for updates, it should alert you that 4.1.41.2 is available for upgrade. It will check whenever you start AppGuard (i.e. reboot your PC) and every 3 days if you leave your PC up. If you get a notification about the Update, but you don't want to Install at that time, you will get reminded again after 1 day. If you do not have AppGuard set to check on updates, you can use the "Check for updates now" button on the Advanced page.

New in 4.1.41.2:

The license server will be checked every 5 days (it was checking every time that AppGuard started in 4.1.40 - sorry an oversight left over from our QA testing!). If AppGuard is unable to phone home after 5 days, it should still run.
The EULA was changed to reflect version 4.1 - of course you won't see this during an update.
A GUI crash that occurred under very specific conditions was fixed.
The AppGuard Service is set to recover [almost] immediately if it would somehow crash.
The AppGuard Service is no longer set to be Interactive with the desktop.

The beta download site has been updated as well so anyone downloading the AppGuard beta since about 3:15 this afternoon, you will have version 4.1.41.2.
Note, if you are in Locked Down, the update will fail.

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
AppGuard 4.1.44.1 beta
Okay, the beta update is posted for upgrade testing. Here are the changes since the previous beta build:

Trial is 30 days (this won't affect the beta testers who I presume are already activated).
Removed unused fields in the about box (these were related to when upgrades were available for version 3.5).
About box reports all four version numbers: I hope this is really working now so I don't have to explain why the version number in the about box differs from the one in the control panel. Our first attempt to fix it didn't work - it worked on the developer's machine, but not in QA because it only worked if the GUI was running as an administrator. Sometimes what you think will be the simplest fixes are not that simple:confused:
Modified help file: Should be up to date with the exception of some screen shots perhaps.
Made improvements to folder settings for Guarded applications: Went with a combination of the old and new ("Private (Deny Access)" for example).
Fixed an issue where upgrade was leaving the AppGuard protection turned off after reboot.
Updates should work even if Restore Points are not allowed (wish I could have included a progress indicator - maybe next release).
On the License Activation page, there is a "where is my license" link. This was incorrect.
There was a crash of the GUI if you tried to add a Guarded Application that had a path that was over 255 characters (I'm surprised no one from Wilder's found this, but it was found by one of our summer interns).
There was a crash to the service if you tried to add a power application that had a path that was over 255 characters (same comment as above).
Added Opera Launcher.exe to Guard List. This will result in multiple instances of Opera in the Guard List, but will protect Opera after an upgrade without rebooting the system.
One of the prompts that occurs during installation has some text describing how you need to customize the tray if you want AppGuard icon to always appear in the tray. This was not appearing in Window 8.1.
The "red-listing" feature was fixed so that if you add an individual file to user-space policy it will not be permitted to run even if it is digitally signed.
A cert with a blank Organization will appear in the Publisher List.
beta dostępna przez update :francuz

A

Anonymous

Kolejna beta 4.1.45.1 dostępna przez update :klawik.

This fixes the Trusted Publisher bug that I mentioned previously. It also has some error checking added to ensure that someone doesn't enter an invalid Trusted Publisher policy (for instance you have to Guard a publisher in order to enforce Privacy Mode).

Bizon

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Nagykutas
Odnośnie tych betek, to można spokojnie na nich jechać?
Od kilku tygodni je mam i programik nareszcie ładnie się obsługuje a nowej stabilki ciągle nie ma, więc dlatego pytam.

A

Anonymous

Natürlich na moją odpowiedzialność :klawik. .Bety AG są równorzędne wersjom stable,zero bugów.

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
AppGuard 4.2 Beta

AppGuard 4.2 is ready for Beta on Window 7 and Windows 8.1. It should also work on Vista and XP, but we haven't had a chance to test those OSs in our lab yet (so do at your own risk). It has the following changes:

A user-space file with a non “.exe” extension can be launched from user space in some cases.
Changed “Parental Controls” to “Administrative Controls” (help should be updated to reflect this change as well).
Some of the Windows Event messages were incorrect (namely event id 313 was missing and those above 313 included text for another event).
In medium, a Guarded application could launch an unsigned user-space executable. It inherited AppGuard policy from the Guarded application, but was permitted to launch. This should not have been the case. Now in all cases, an unsigned application will not be permitted to launch in Medium from user-space with the following exceptions
A Power Application can launch an unsigned user-space application.
It has been explicitly added to the Guard List.
It (or one of its parent directories) has been explicitly excluded from user-space.

Because of this last change, we're concerned that some program functions that worked previously may be effected by this more restrictive policy - please let us know. Your current licenses will work with this version, but if you're putting it on another computer you can use for 30 days without a license.

You can upgrade 4.1 (no need to uninstall first). If you run into any problems, please uninstall 4.2 and re-install 4.1.

Finally, the link:

We know we have at least one more build to do for the copyright date in the Install Package, so when we build that, we'll make sure to ask some of you to test the upgrade path.

Sorry for the delay in getting this out. I had a relapse of the crud I had in December so couldn't stay on top of the developers and test team to get this out more quickly.

Thanks to those who tested preliminary copies. A few tweaks were made as a result.

Do góry