OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Takie to trochę śmieszne ale na stronie producenta
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
są screeny z wersji 1.0.0 której jeszcze nie ma , a jak kliknie się pobieranie to pobiera wersję 0.50 beta :scratch .

Ostatnia edycja:

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Takie to trochę śmieszne ale na stronie producenta
są screeny z wersji 1.0.0 której jeszcze nie ma , a jak kliknie się pobieranie to pobiera wersję 0.50 beta :scratch .
Rozpakowałem instalator i w środku faktycznie jest plik DefenderUI 0.5.0.0.

0.jpg

Ale już w skrypcie instalacyjnym jest 0.88
[Setup]
AppName=DefenderUI
AppId={{D60974B4-94D2-4A22-A4B9-4C2E0E264B7B}
AppVersion=0.88
AppPublisher=VoodooSoft, LLC
AppPublisherURL=

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
DefenderUI 0.90 beta

SHA-256: 62de4d2467259ce9451c145956ac7875f830c40f4279469c1e0f6f4fa831f219

Hey Guys,

Here is the first DefenderUI Pro version. DefenderUI Pro is not going to be compatible with VS since they offer a lot of the same protections. So if you prefer slightly more robust protection, you can run VS and DefenderUI Free.

Although ultimately (assuming things work out as planned), both DefenderUI and VS will have the same Anti-Malware and Anti-Exploit Contextual Engine, which is the main new feature I have been working on. It is similar to the VS anti-exploit mechanism, but utilizes a lot less code and should reduce unwanted blocks even further, while maintaining an even more robust security posture.

When I first created the original VS anti-exploit mechanism while I was on wilders, CET told me that one of our competitors told him it was not possible. Obviously it is possible since many products have adopted that tech now .

But this new Anti-Malware and Anti-Exploit Contextual Engine tech is on an entirely different level, and it looks like it is going to work out extremely well. It might take a month or so to fine tune everything, but I think was are in amazing shape, and fine tuning will be super easy.

And actually, I have to admit, the first couple days of working on this new feature was so incredibly difficult and mind boggling, I almost gave up, thinking it was not possible. And really, the whole idea behind this new feature is that context means EVERYTHING in cybersecurity. For example, some people think that not knowing the parent process in an attack chain does not matter. Trust me, it does, and this is just one example.

You will find the new Pro features on the DefenderGuard tab, and they are active but not user adjustable yet, but they will be soon. I tried to keep the new options as simple as possible, for example, the Anti-Malware and Anti-Exploit Contextual Engine option also handles scripts, LOLBins, etc.

I promise you. Mark my words. The two most significant keys to solving cybersecurity are contextual engines and dynamic security postures.

Please let me know if you experience any unwanted blocks or are able to figure out a bypass. All of the blocks will be logged on our server, so that will help me to refine the contextual engine rules even more.

Nowa wersja to DefenderUI Pro czyli takie połączenie DefenderUI z częścią funkcji modułów ochrony dostępnych w VoodooShield :)

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
DefenderUIPro 0.97 beta
SHA-256: bd976dd364dbfd48135dbfa532bab5f7ef786da9cd2b245239d5f5e8a324cb0b

There might be a couple extra child process blocks for now, but this will give us something to work from. This version also includes the new rule that I mentioned earlier. Thank you!

Do góry