KonkursPZD Konkurs ! / Giveaway ! Malwarebytes Premium

dario9678

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Od około 3 lat posiadam Malwarebytes Premium.Niedługo kończy mi się licencja na ten program.Program jest szybki,lekki,nie muli i nigdy mnie nie zawiódł.Dziękuję za konkurs.

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Malwarebytes is the best protection against hard to detect malware. The new version 3 also has additional layers of protection namely- web protection, anti- exploit protection and anti- ransomware protection which in turn provides all around protection.

niebieskooki

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Ten program uratował mi życie tzn mojemu kompowi. Jakimś cudem zainstalowały mi się malware które uprzykszały mi zycie różnymi komunikatami a antywirus wykrywał wirusy ale nie mógł ich usuną.Dopiero - sam nie wiem jak znalazłem program Malwarebytes w inernecie, ten program pozamiatał wszystkie błędy. Komputer znów śmiga jak nowy. Proszę- muszę mieć tą licencję.Dodam jeszcze że mam ponad 55 lat i z żoną jesteśmy miłośnikami informatyki.

Ostatnia edycja:

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks angellomichel387 for the giveaway.

Malwarebytes have always been a must to install software for me. It has never let me down. In fact for a few good months I only had MBAM alone as a security solution, as my antivirus had expired. During that period MBAM helped a lot and never let me down.

My sincere thanks to you and Mr. Marcin for this rarest giveaway.

Thanks,
Grr

osmandemi

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
malwarebytes is best antimalware software. Anti ransomware module is very good. thanks for giveaway

E

eufrasiox

Malwarebytes is a legendary program
detects all kinds of threats
even some that the traditional antivirus do not detect
I've tried version 3 for free
it was very heavy for my pc
but it seems that this has already been corrected
and malwarebytes is always the same again
I would like to win a license
thanks for the giveaway

genxu

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
I never used Malwarebytes before but I tried the free version and it was very good, which offer me a good protection against ransomeware, threats and malware. It can be used with my antivirus without causing any conflict. There are a lot of useful built in features as real time protection, scheduled scanning, automatic updates and scan of start up objects. thank you a lot.

Hagen.binder

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hello. I want to win Malwarebytes Premium as my Gdata subscriptions just expired. I am using malwarebytes as my secondary protection. I find this security software reliable as it detects malwares and phishing site accurately. If luckily I am able to win a license then I will use this as my primary protection.Thank you to the Malwarebytes and the giveaway organizer for making this wonderful giveaway possible.

SUPU KABI

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
First of all thank you for the giveaway of this awesome program.
I would like to win Malwarebytes 3 Premium because it is a very good real time protection tool more over its digital signatures are pretty good and detection ratio too, after this update it became capable of replacing an antivirus also its PUP detection is very good this feature attract me the most. I will love to win this to protect my system from the day to day new threats which have become a serious issue in this digital world.

Robjan

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Chcę wygrać program Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium aby jeszcze bardziej zabezpieczyć swój komputer przed różnymi rodzajami zagrożeń płynącymi z sieci, m.in. programami szpiegującymi, malware, rootkitami, ransomware. Bardzo ważna jest również ochrona przed złośliwymi stronami internetowymi w czym bardzo dobrze się ten program sprawdza. Cztery warstwy technologii zwalczających złośliwe oprogramowanie stanowić mogą wspaniałe zabezpieczenie mojego komputera.
Dziękuję @angellomichel387 za zorganizowanie konkursu.

maszyna8888

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Chciałbym wygrać Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium ponieważ jest to bardzo dobry program chroniący przed zagrożeniami z internetu, świetny inteligentny skaner, zużywa mało zasobów. Jeżeli wygram ten program podaruje go żonie na kompa :)
Dziękuję za konkurs :):dziękuę
Powodzonka wszystkim :)

dagro

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to dobry program do ochrony systemu. Lekki, szybki i skuteczny w swoim działaniu. Stosuję go w wersji free od ...nie pamiętam kiedy.

joa87

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Szczecin
Bardzo chciałabym wygrać dożywotnią licencję Malwarebytes Premium, abym mogła zabezpieczyć laptopa mojej Mamy, przed wszelkiej maści zagrożeniami, zwłaszcza ransomware. Mogłabym wówczas odinstalować tam Bitdefener AntiVirus i zainstalować jakiś soft kompatybilny z Malwarebytes, np. Avirę lub nawet Avasta i bezpieczniej korzystać z internetu. Już kiedyś wygrałam dożywotnią licencję owego zacnego programu, licencję na jeden komputer, jednak wolałabym lepiej zabezpieczyć lapka mojej Mamy. Uważam, że Malwarebytes Premium to idealny dodatek do antywirusa, prawie każdego z wyjątkiem Bitdefendera, zapewnia należytą ochronę i szybko skanuje w poszukiwaniu zagrożeń i nie obciąża zanadto systemu. Dziękuję za zorganizowanie tego konkursu. Powodzenia.

pisondi

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I just uninstalled Zemana Antilogger and i need another very good antimalware solution to protect my PC and Malwarebytes might be the one as it offers very good protection against all types of malware so please i would like to win a license for it as is a must for me being the best companion to my current AV. Very good opportunity for which i thank you in advance.

Augustine

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Quebec City
Malwarebytes shields users from advanced threats by detecting and removing viruses in real-time and this is the best one

feature i like in Malwarebytes Premium.

Malwarebytes Premium also offers auto-scan feature and keep clean your system.

Today ransomware is the biggest threat and Malwarebytes can prevent files from being locked and taken for ransom.

Malwarebytes block both known viruses and malwares and zero-day viruses and malware.

Malwarebytes provide four layers of protection.

Malwarebytes protects against infected websites and URLs.

Malwarebytes warns you when threat is detected ot suspicious download or any hacking attempts.

Malwarebytes scan your system very quickly and i want to say that Malwarebytes is next generation software.

Do góry