khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Vivaldi goes mobile

Be the first to try Vivaldi on Android! Announcing the launch of Vivaldi Beta – a fully-featured browser available now on Google Play.

Our mission has always been to give you a browser that lets you do things your way and addresses real user needs. While we put you in control of your browsing, we do not track the way you choose to browse. And our vision for mobile browsing is no different.

The browser you choose on your mobile device requires more and more agility – and robust security – to be effective in your day-to-day. It was important for us to create something that brings the desktop experience of Vivaldi to your phone seamlessly.

Today, we’re really excited to release the beta version of a new, fully-featured
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
that we think rises to the challenge.

This beta marks our first major step into the mobile space, and we want you to help us test it as much as possible. Your feedback is vital. This will help us build the best mobile browser for you.

It’s available now on
. Bring Vivaldi with you everywhere – and browse the web with power, security, and style on your Android devices.

More here

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Yep, I'm the first. ;)
It's a Beta release and in the correct "Beta Software" section. :)

I think a Beta release should be in the "Beta Software" section and not in the "Stable Software/Release" section/thread.
Many users, especially average users, don't check the details and download the software. And Beta software is not recommended on the production system and for every user.
And software for Windows/Android/other OS shouldn't be mixed.

Ostatnia edycja:

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
It's a Beta release and in the correct "Beta Software" section. :)
And software for Windows/Android/other OS shouldn't be mixed.
Ok, but just change the subject to vivaldi itself, so that we can add the desktop beta version ;) I think, that in the beta section it can probably be mixed, so as not to create a new thread for computers.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
I have changed the title to Vivaldi.
Yes, to keep it minimum or not many threads, a Beta thread and a Stable thread would be better.

Ostatnia edycja:
Do góry