KonkursPZD / GiveawayPZD | VoodooShield Pro Lifetime + Annual Licenses

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
ProgramyZaDarmo VoodooShield Pro Giveaway

We at ProgramyZaDarmo would like to thank the VoodooShield team for this Exclusive giveaway.

vs.png

ADD A LOCK TO YOUR COMPUTER

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
|
|
|

VoodooShieldVirus Protection Like No Other

VoodooShield uses a proprietary proactive whitelist snapshot approach to virus and malware protection. VoodooShield is a patented toggling Desktop Shield Gadget / Computer Lock that automatically toggles to ON and locks your computer when you start a web app. There is never a good reason to let new, non-whitelisted executable code run while a web app is running.

VoodooShield utilizes multi-engine scan, ML/Ai and reputation based file insight, and provides the end-user with these 3 file insight metrics so they can make an informed decision, while offering an end-user recommendation based on the provided file insight.

Does VoodooShield work with traditional Antivirus Software?
Yes, VoodooShield works great with most or all traditional antivirus software, and it never hurts to have additional layers of security.

VoodooShield FAQ

| THE CONCEPT | COMPUTER LOCK + MACHINE LEARNING / AI + MULTI-ENGINE BLACKLIST SCAN + WHITELISTCLOUD

The application whitelisting lock automatically toggles to ON when the computer is at risk to lock your computer and​
keep you safe while browsing the web or checking email.​
The machine learning / Ai and multi-engine blacklist scanners automatically scan new and unknown executable files​
to ensure that malware is not accidentally allowed by the end user.​
WhitelistCloud is a new patent pending feature of VoodooShield that continuously monitors all running processes and​
ensures only Safe items are running at any given time.​

Compatible with Win 7, 8, & 10

| HOW VOODOOSHIELD IS DIFFERENT |

Patented Toggling Computer Lock
VoodooShield is the only patented tangible toggling computer lock in the industry. There are other deny-by-default / zero trust products, but only VoodooShield functions as an actual computer lock with dynamic levels of protection (dynamic security postures). If it does not toggle, it is not a lock.

Dynamic Security Postures
The Achilles’ heel of all security products is that they are only able to offer a single static level of protection, so at any given time their security posture is likely either too aggressive or too relaxed, resulting in false positives and breaches. VoodooShield solves this issue by dynamically adjusting its security posture on the fly, based on the end-user’s current activity and behavior. Because of our dynamic security postures feature, VoodooShield is able to offer a tighter and more robust lock than is possible with any other product.

Patented Snapshot Technology
Our patented snapshot technology automatically builds the tiny, customized whitelist for the end-user, resulting in the smallest possible whitelist and attack surface in the industry.

Smart alerts approach
VoodooShield does not force the end-user to respond to dangerous affirmative user prompts, which eliminates the possibility the end-user inadvertently allows an unknown item. Instead, VoodooShield displays a mini prompt prior to asking the end-user to make a decision on whether to allow a new item or not.

WhitelistCloud Technology
Through our WhitelistCloud technology, VoodooShield is the only product in the industry that scans our proprietary tiny, customized whitelist specifically for safe / clean files and automatically creates firewall rules for unknown items. In other words, traditional antivirus scans for malware while WhitelistCloud scans for safe / clean files. As a result, Administrators are continually aware that only safe items are running on the endpoints. With traditional AV engines, Administrators are somewhat certain that malware is not executing on the endpoints, but with WhitelistCloud, they are essentially certain that only safe items are executing at any moment in time.

Vulnerable Processes Protection
VoodooShield considers the entire attack chain in the parent / child process creation relationship. Not only does this make VoodooShield more secure, our mechanism is flexible so that blacklisting vulnerable items globally is not required. For example, VoodooShield is not required to blacklist PowerShell globally in order to protect PowerShell attacks. VoodooShield considers the entire attack chain so that benign scripts that need to execute are able to do so, while blocking malicious PowerShell attacks.

Modern threats protection capabilities
VoodooShield includes extremely robust ransomware, script, LOLBins and fileless malware protection capabilities.

Anti-exploit mechanism
VoodooShield created the anti-exploit mechanism that many vendors utilize today, but chose not to patent it. VoodooShield is also the only deny-by-default product that protects the entire Windows system, as opposed to only protecting the Windows components that are currently being exploited by malware authors. With VoodooShield, there is no need to update our mechanism when malware authors discover a new Windows component to exploit, which tends to happen every 3-4 months.

Machine Learning / Ai & Multi-engine scan
VoodooShield utilizes 70+ of the best known antivirus engines, ML/Ai and reputation based file insight, and provides the end-user with these 3 file insight metrics so they can make an informed decision, while offering an end-user recommendation based on the provided file insight.

Protects against unknown vulnerabilities
Unlike products that utilize legacy / deprecated Software Restriction Policy (SRP) that operates in user-mode, VoodooShield utilizes a modern kernel-mode monolithic blocking mechanism that does not require patches, hacks or tweaks to protect against new or undiscovered vulnerabilities and threats.

Highly customizable
VoodooShield is highly customizable through its settings, allowing Administrators to fine tune the overall security posture for each end-user.

YOUR ANTIVIRUS IS A FILTER. VOODOOSHIELD IS A COMPUTER LOCK.

bn.png

VoodooShield Pro Giveaway

| 1 Lifetime + 10 Annual Licenses |
(I may add extra licenses)

Giveaway Open To All

[ RULES ]

Comment on VoodooShield Pro in your own words. (Required)
/
VoodooShield on their social networks. (Optional but appreciated)
Share the giveaway on social media, forums. (Optional but appreciated)
PM me within 2 days of the winners' announcement to claim the win.
I reserve full rights in case of disputes.

Giveaway Ends 28 July

Good luck

If you don't want to participate in the giveaway, then don't post in this thread.

Ostatnia edycja:

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Why do I want to win a license to VoodooShield?

Because VoodooShield is my part of my time-proven anti-malware security suite that has been protecting me from sadistic online "bad-actors" who are always working 24/7 to invade all our computer systems. - After I added VoodooShield to Emsisoft a couple of years ago when I won a license on this forum, I have felt safer than ever when online.

This great software has many features I like:

"VoodooShield’s three layers of protection include
:
1. An application whitelisting lock, a machine learning / Ai decision engine, and a multi-engine blacklist scan.
2. The application whitelisting lock automatically toggles to ON when the computer is at risk to lock your computer and keep you safe while browsing the web or checking email.
While the machine learning, AI, and multi-engine blacklist scanners automatically scan new and unknown executable files to ensure that malware is not accidentally allowed by the end-user."

(I liked VoodooShield on Twitter.com a long time ago.)

*Thank you, Khanyash, for working with the VoodooShield team & putting such a great contest together for all us forum members. ... The software is among the best and the number of licenses is phenomenal including the one-lifetime licenses. --- WOW.

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks khanyash for the giveaway.

My share

I like the features such as Machine Learning / AI and multi-engine blacklist scanners that will automatically scan for any new or unknown executable files and prevent executing them. This will help provide protection against new/unknown malware.

Also I want to add VoodooShield PRO as additional layer security as VoodooShield can help block new + non-whitelisted exes as well as it has Automatic toggle to ON to lock computer.

Already Following VoodooShield on Twitter

Thanks,
Grr

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

Voodooshield is the perfect app to block all malware including zero hour.It blocks anything which is not whitelisted/detected by its multi engine blacklist. It is also very light , easy to use. It is also very sought after security app because it can run alongside other security software or as a standalone security app. Thanks to Voodooshield Team and @khanyash!

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
1. Thanks for the Giveaway!
VoodooShield offers your computer a reliable protective shield against viruses, malware and other threats. The tool allows you to block untrusted programs or files, as well as to create a whitelist, for all the software you trust. It does not remove infected files but it can block them from being opened and protect your computer from getting infected. It is designed to run in the background at all times and ragging/dropping any file onto the shield causes the software to automatically scan the document for malware. Those features mentioned are my favorite ones which drives me the need to win this license.

followed.

3. Twitter sharing link :

Ostatnia edycja:

jerzy601

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
biore udział w tym konkursie na ten program poniewarz podoba mi sie nowoczesna technologia jaka jest stosowana w tym sofcie.
inteligentne wielosilnikowe skanery do wykrywania wirusów oraz linków wykonywalnych.
Program ten pomoze mi być badrziej bezpiecznym w internecie.
dzieki za konkurs i mozliwosc wygrania go.

phobic

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for the review and the giveaway! Voodooshield adds a smart layer of security by whitelisting known processes / applications and preventing known malware and unknown executables from being executed. Besides it's machine learning / AI it utilizes cloud-based technologies to identify dangerous files. I would like to win a license and add that extra layer of security for my system.

Raur

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win this must-have security software, @khanyash and VoodooShield!

VoodooShield Pro because it is a indispensible computer protection application that utilizes a new distinct technology that complements traditional antivirus/anti-malware software. It keeps the system secure through using an application whitelisting lock, a machine learning/AI decision engine and a multi-engine blacklist scan. I'm fully satisfied with the performance and keeps my computer locked up against all threats. I'd like to win a license to extend my subscription. Count me in please!

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
The giveaway performance is not as per the expectation. All the participants win an Annual license. I haven't listed the participants who won in my VoodooShield giveaway on another forum.

grr
jerzy601
phobic

1. PM me your real email address not tied to VoodooShield Account within 2 days.
2. Temporary email or email tied to VoodooShield Account will make your win invalid.

Ostatnia edycja:

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
GTEr5Rg.jpg

Congrats to the winners.
... Many thanks to Khanyash for putting this contest together for us all.

jerzy601

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
gratulacje wszystkim wygranym.

Do góry